WELLNESS IN SAFETY
All rooms in the park and points of contact between guests are sanitised at regular intervals during the day. Numerous hand washing and sanitising services are also available.
OUR SAFETY PROTOCOL
We welcome you in a totally safe setting:
- wide spaces helping to comply with safe distance regulations
- high levels of cleanliness, hygiene and sanitization for all areas and surfaces
- hand sanitizers available for guests and staff in all indoor common transit areas
- digital menus available at all dining options
- contactless payments available
- Our staff, in contact with the public, keep wearing mask.
Your cooperation is key:
- keep at least 1 metre distance from other people, both in and out of the water
- frequently wash your hands or use the sanitizing dispensers available in all areas
- put your clothes and personal effects inside your bag in the designated lockers
- limit your use of beds and furniture according to your needs
- if possible, when accessing and leaving the park use electronic payment methods
We reccomend to wear a mask in indoor common areas, in case of gathering.