AQUARDENS SpA with a registered office in Via Valpolicella 63 • 37026 Pescantina VR Cod.Fisc. e P.Iva 0 378 408 023 in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore Adriano BASO (hereinafter "Company" and "Owner"), as Data Controller, informs you pursuant to article 13 D.Lgs 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR"): with regard to the Personal Data collected from the website www.aquardens.it (hereinafter "Application").
1. Personal Data collected by the Application
The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
A. Contents and information provided voluntarily by the User
Contact details, credentials, contents: for example personal data, e-mail or postal address and other contact data, passwords and security information used for authentication and access to the account, personal interests and preferences and other personal content, etc.
Failure to provide certain data from the User could prevent this application from providing its services.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the consent of the User, the same can revoke it at any time.
B. Data and contents acquired automatically during use of the Application
Technical data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the
IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. The collected
data could be used for the ascertainment of responsibility in case of any computer crimes against the site.
Usage data: Data relating to the use of the Application by the User, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the functionalities and the services used can also be collected.
C. Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies
The collected data can be used for the following purposes:
• sending informative material and newsletters if requested;
• sending commercial communications (only subject to your express consent, also by means of promotional coupons) also by using e-mail;
• when requesting information or explanations by writing to the e-mail addresses on the site on the home page and on the internal pages
• purchase management or online reservations; by credit card, bank transfer or other instruments. The Data used for payment are acquired directly by the payment service provider requested without being in any way treated by this Application.
3. Processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out using IT instruments and / or IT systems, with organisational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. The technical data are kept at the servers of the company providing the hosting service to which all the security measures provided for by Legislative Decree 196/2003 and annexes and EU Regulation no. 2016 / 679.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application may provide access to the Data which provide assistance in the management of the Application and the activity or which assure services to the User. Said persons appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller, will be able to access the Personal Data of Users whenever necessary and will be
contractually obliged to keep them confidential. The updated list of Data Processors can be requested via email at the address [email protected]
4. Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes the Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation of which it is the subject
the processing is necessary for the execution of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures.
It is however always possible to request the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner at the following email address [email protected]
6. Security measures
The treatment is carried out according to methods and with suitable tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Data, as the Controller has adopted appropriate organisational measures that guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the processing is carried out in compliance with the relevant legislation.
7. Data retention period
The Data Controller will process the Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes connected with the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User and, in any case, no longer than the duration of 5 years from the termination of the relationship with 'User.
When the processing of Personal Data is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Owner, Personal Data will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest.
If the Personal Data is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may retain Personal Data until revocation.
Personal Data may be stored for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
All Personal Data will be deleted at the end of the retention period. At the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
8. Automated decision-making processes
All the data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, which could produce legal effects for the person or which could significantly affect it.
9. Rights of the User
In Your status as an interested party, you has the rights as per art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to.
• obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
• obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph I, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
• obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or widespread except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
• object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially.
• Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
To exercise their rights, Users can direct: to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document
• a registered letter a.r. to: AQUARDENS SpA • Via Valpolicella, 63 • 37026 Pescantina (VR). • a certified e-mail to the e-mail address: [email protected]
Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
10. Data Controller
The Data Controller is AQUARDENS SPA, with registered office at VIA VALPOLICELLA 63, Fiscal Code / VAT number 03784080230, e-mail address [email protected], in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore ADRIANO BASO.
11. Responsible for the protection of Personal Data (RDP-DPO)
The person responsible for the protection of personal data is
CLAUDIO PARMELLI, VIA CAVALIERI V. VENETO 5, 37012 BUSSOLENGO (VR), Tax Code PRMCLD55D21F205T, VAT number 02955180233, e-mail address [email protected], PEC address [email protected];
Last updated: 06/26/2018
Visit AboutCookies.org for more information about cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
a) The types of cookies that we use:
Essential Cookies These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as accessing the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies certain necessary services, such as filling out a form for a competition, cannot be enjoyed. Performance cookies These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, which pages are most visited, if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the operation of a website. By using our website, you agree that these cookies may be installed on your device.
These cookies allow the site to remember the choices made by the user (such as name, language or region of origin) and provide advanced customized features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes to the text size, font and other parts of web pages that can be customized. They can also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information gathered from these types of cookies can be made anonymous and can not track your browsing activity on otherwebsites. By using our website, you agree that these cookies may be installed on your device.
You have the option to refuse, accept or remove the cookies from the Site at any time by activating the settings, or accessing the browser. Information on the procedures to enable, disable or remove the cookies is available from the provider of your Internet browser accessible from your help screen. If you want, you can consult this link http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on the most common browsers. Warning: Disabling or removing cookies may compromise proper use of certain features of the Site.
You can prevent Google detection of a cookie that is generated as a result of and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing this plugin for the browser: http: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Rights of Interested Parties
Interested parties may assert their rights as expressed by Art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196 by contacting the data controller. In particular, according to Art. 7 the party can obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and its communication in intelligible form. The interested parties have the right to obtain information:
a) about the source of personal data;
b) about the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) about the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) on the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) about individuals or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge , also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement is impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Any request regarding the manner, purpose and anything pertaining to the treatment in question can be directed to the following email address: [email protected]
Via Valpolicella, 63,
37026 Santa Lucia,
Via Valpolicella, 63,
37026 Santa Lucia,
Are you a new user? Sign up to shop faster.
Dato atto di aver letto l'Informativa Privacy resa ai sensi dell'art. 13 Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 (Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati) e di avere almeno 16 anni d'età.