Aquardens internal guidelines
Aquardens Thermal Park is a place dedicated to well-being; anyone entering the park must strictly comply with the rules of conduct set out in the guidelines, respecting all guests and ensuring public order and the safety of themselves and others.
The facilities of the Aquardens Thermal Park are an asset available to all guests, who in using the facilities, must agree to preserve their integrity, sound operation, and hygiene. The user is liable for any damage caused to the park's facilities and services. Any items left unattended or forgotten inside or outside the park or in the car park are not the responsibility of the management.
Due to health regulations, pets are only allowed in the car park, the hall area and the adjacent bars, restaurants, and shops.
For reasons of hygiene and safety, and out of respect for all guests, it is advisable to follow the instructions and advice given by our qualified staff when using the facilities, and to comply with the indications on the signs in the area and the times and procedures described therein.
Sunbeds and deck chairs are only available for use according to availability.
With the electronic bracelet issued to adults (over 14 years old), you can make purchases of up to €150; with the electronic bracelet issued to children under 14, you can make purchases of up to €30. The penalty for losing the electronic bracelet is €150.
Minors may only enter the park if accompanied by a parent or guardian, who will take responsibility for any problems, accidents or emergencies and will ensure constant supervision and presence in the park.
For the rental of towels and bathrobes, the customer will be charged the cost of the service and an additional amount of €10 for the beach towel and €20 for the bathrobe, which will be refunded when the items are returned or kept definitively if they are not returned (to cover the cost of the beach towel or bathrobe).
Please note that when beer is collected in a mug at the beer garden outlet, the customer's wristband will be charged for the cost of the service and an additional €10, which will be refunded if the mug is returned or permanently retained if it is not returned (to cover the cost of the mug, which is €10).
Access to the Sauna Village and Spa Lounge is subject to an additional charge and is available to those over 14 years of age wearing an adult wristband.
Guests are requested to arrive at the changing rooms at least 30 minutes before the centre closes.
Minors may only enter the Aquardens Beauty & Massage area for treatments and massages under the supervision of a parent or guardian who must remain in the cabin during the treatment.
It is possible to leave and re-enter the park for personal reasons by purchasing a day pass and paying an additional €5 per person. This option is not available during special events.
Entrance to the park is subject to full acceptance of the general rules and regulations of each area. Should a guest fail to comply with these rules, the staff designated by the management may ask the guest to leave the area without any refund of the ticket price and/or expenses incurred by the guest. The staff reserves the right to call the police if a guest does not comply with the internal regulations and/or the instructions of the staff.
At the time of admission, the reception staff may ask the guest to present their identity card or other means of identification in order to check the completeness and consistency of the information provided in the forms provided for by the COVID-19 regulations.
Your entry is subject to full acceptance of the general rules and guidelines for each area.
Should a guest fail to comply with these rules, the staff designated by the management may ask the guest to leave the area without any refund of the ticket price and/or expenses incurred by the guest.
Please note that access to some areas may be restricted during events.
No refunds will be given for tickets already purchased on site or from our ticket outlets in the event of bad weather.
In order to ensure the safety of its guests, especially during long weekends and holidays, the management reserves the right to suspend admission.
In all areas of the park, guests must:
- wear a bathing suit in the pools;
- use slippers to walk around in all areas;
- use a special elastic band to tie up hair (no cap required) in thermal pools, saunas, and steam baths;
- wear clothes in the restaurants (Salus Self Restaurant, Arena Gourmet, Ripasso Bistro);
- maintain a gentle tone of voice in all spa areas and keep silent in relaxation areas, dry and steam bath cabins during rituals;
- maintain a respectful attitude in all areas: staff are authorised to identify and remove from the park any couple or individual who fails to comply with this rule;
- minors must be accompanied throughout the park by an adult (over 18);
- minors (under the age of 14) must show proof of identity in order to benefit from reduced fares;
- ensure that children under the age of 3 wear swimming nappies in the pools.
In the Sauna Village and Spa Lounge, guests must also:
- cover their private parts in all common areas and in the sauna and steam bath cabins with the disposable swimsuit given to them on their first visit or, alternatively, with a fouta or a terry cloth or cotton towel;
- in dry cabins with wooden benches, cover the seat with a terry cloth or cotton towel: the whole body, including hands and feet, must rest on the towel.
In all areas of the park, it is prohibited to:
- run in transit areas;
- dive into the pools;
- use balloons, inflatables (other than child safety devices) or other toys that may disturb or endanger the safety of guests outside the children's areas;
- allow children under the age of 14 to enter areas expressly reserved for adults;
- use a music player without earphones or a mobile phone ringer;
- smoke outside the designated areas, including electronic cigarettes;
- consume food and drinks brought in from outside;
- bring glass containers into any of the areas;
- consumption of food and drink in areas not intended for this purpose;
- move sunbeds, deck chairs and furniture within the areas;
- when in the water and when moving around food outlets, do not cover sunbeds, loungers and relaxation areas with objects, beach towels or bathrobes. The staff are authorised to remove any item left unattended. Guests can store their personal belongings in lockers, hangers, and shelves. This rule does not apply in the outdoor garden.
- use devices to take photos and videos, while respecting the privacy of the other guests. Telephones may be used in the changing rooms and reception area if necessary. However, photography and video recording are not permitted in these areas. Failure to comply with this prohibition will result in removal from the area without refund.
In the Sauna Village and Spa Lounge areas, it is also prohibited to:
- bring ice, oils, salts, honey, cosmetics, and accessories of any kind into the dry and wet cabins;
- carry large rucksacks, bags and duffel bags with due respect for order and decorum (unless specifically authorised by staff).
Entering Aquardens Spa, for whatever reason, implies acceptance of the ""Standards of Service and Behaviour"" and the ""Internal Guidelines"", which the customer declares to have read at reception or on the website www.aquardens.it. The client shall indemnify Aquardens Spa against any liability arising from theft inside or outside the premises.